Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Hobo Life and Celebrating C.J.








I have been living out of a suit case since Wednesday. Here are a couple representations of my life as a "hobo".



Hanging Around




Suitcase





Tonight was also a celebration of my mother's 6 and a half years of service at St. Paul's Episocpal Church in Southington. (The usual term of service at the same church is 2-3 years before you move on.) St. Paul's was a second family to my mother and were a major support network for her when we lost her husband, my father, two and a half years ago. Tonight they came out in full force to celebrate the faithful, steady, and enthusiastic service of the Reverend Deacon C.J. Puskarz.


The Second Coming of C.J.








The CJCJ PhD


















The Devil in Disguise









Exit



2 comments:

  1. I would like the 2nd coming of CJ for my home. Does she travel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly no she stays at the church to become the second coming of other people. Apparently underneath it all is actually George W Bush. :(

    ReplyDelete