Thursday, May 5, 2011

Working for a Living

Hello all, I have missed you and sharing photos ever so much. Especially since my new camera which greatly improves my "skills". I have lots to say and share but not the time to do it right now so here is a brief rundown and a few pictures for now.

-My health has improved dramatically over the last six weeks or so. It may be no bigger than a pinhole right now, but I am beginning to get a glimpse of light streaming in from the top of the pit I have fallen into.

-My health has improved so much that I have returned to the world of full time employment, though in a lesser (in pay and responsibilities) position with a different company. So far I like it and I think I will be happy there for a while.

-Everyone else is ok, I have been lucky to be spending a lot of time with Elizabeth, who you all know is my favorite human subject so expect to see much more of her in the coming months.

-Thanks for sticking with me, your support means more than I could ever express.

Puerto Vallarta Anniversary Dinner


 Mill Pond Falls- My Favorite Place in Newington



Easter Egg Hunt 




 Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory

This is Not a Leaf- It's a Bug- Seriously





 T-Ball Princess





 Austin The Hero Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment