Friday, August 6, 2010

30 Tissue Session and Hope

Today was a tough day at group therapy. We learned about self-affirmations, you nineties babies know what I'm talking about: "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me." To say that saying positive or even neutral things to myself is a challenge is like saying the Pacific Ocean is just a body of water-it's so much larger and more than that. Also, not really a story about my life but I finally stopped and got some photos of an old church I drive by every morning on my way to group with some beautiful wood framed windows.

30 Tissue Session
Hope

Salvation?

1 comment:

  1. like your pacific ocean analogy. just came back from san francisco and at one of the aquariums learned that the pacific ocean - all oceans for that matter - are not distinct bodies of water, but part of one body of water covering earth.

    ReplyDelete